Wholegrains Baking Event – Oats Round Up

Oat Bran Baking Event

Hi friends, some of you might be wondering what happened to me? A couple of reasons kept me from updating the blog quite frequently. My initial plan was to update thrice a week and I was able to do only one post for the past 3-4 weeks. I think I’ll be able to blog more regularly hereafter. One good thing which happened in the past couple of weeks is I joined Wilton’s cake decorating course and today is the last class of the first course. So you can expect some posts on cake decorating in the following weeks. I’m planning to take the other 3 courses too.

Now for the round up; I thank all the participants for sending in your entries for the Wholegrain Baking – Oats Event. Renu, congratulations for winning this month’s giveaway. Please send me an e-mail with your address, so that I can mail your gift.

Winner
Oats Recipe Event Winner

Share with your friends:

You should also check out...

16 Responses to “Wholegrains Baking Event – Oats Round Up”

1. Bharti says:

Oh my!! Look at that oaty goodness all around.
    Enjoy the wilton classes..they’re quite fun. I took them as well some years ago.

It’s definitely fun Bharti. But from the next course on I’m going to get the cake dummy instead of baking a cake. I feel that I have added a couple of pounds in the past 3 weeks.

2. Cham says:

Missed this healthy event :( But I can go through all those lovely entries :)

Hope you can participate in the next one.

3. maebyn says:

So how is the judging done? What do the numbers in your spreadsheet mean? Sorry if this was covered in a previous post. Just curious!

Hi Maebyn, that’s fine. One entry is selected at random using the random function in MS EXCEL. Those numbers are generated by the cell formula.

4. Sadhana says:

That’s a lovely round up, congrats to Renu.

5. jahnu says:

Wow! very healthy Oats roundup…Congrats to Renu.Happy Madhuram that u got to do wilton classes.Madhuram, can you plz send me the details of the Wilten classes.Thanks in advance.

Thanks Jahnu. Check your local Michaels for the classes. Also check wilton.com for class details.

6. P. Vasanthi says:

Lovely round up. I can feel the hard work done by both of you.

Thanks Amma.

7. Kumudha says:

Madhuram,

Thank you so much for hosting this event. So many delicious oats recipes! Thanks again for the wonderful blog brimming with great vegan recipes.

You’re welcome Kumudha.