Whether you wish to bake dairy products- and egg-free for health, ethical, or ecological factors, The Joy of Vegan Baking lets you have your cake and eat it, too! Featuring 150 familiar favorites-- from crepes, cookies, and cakes to pies, puddings, and pastries-- this book will reveal you just how simple, practical, and scrumptious baking without eggs and dairy products can be.
An experienced cooking trainer and self-described "cheerful vegan," author Colleen Patrick-Goudreau lays to rest the misconception that vegan baking is an inferior alternative to non-vegan baking, putting it in its rightful place as a genuine contender in the baking arena. More than just a collection of dishes, this helpful cookbook is a valuable resource for any baker-- amateur or seasoned.
Learn just how easy it is to enjoy your favorite homespun goodies without compromising your health or values:
- Chocolate Chip Scones
- Cranberry Nut Bread
- Lemon Cheesecake
- Dessert Crepes
- Strawberry Pie with Chocolate Chunks
- Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- Raspberry Sorbet
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Soft Pretzels
- Blueberry Cobbler
- Chocolate Almond Brittle
Free of saturated fat, cholesterol, and lactose, but full of taste, style, and familiarity, each and every recipe will have you stating I cannot think it's vegan!
Complete with luscious color images, this book will be an important reference for each vegan.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: The Joy of Vegan Baking: The Compassionate Cooks' Traditional Treats and Sinful Sweets$14.93
- Color Me Vegan: Maximize Your Nutrient Intake and Optimize Your Health by Eating Antioxidant-Rich, Fiber-Packed, Color-Intense Meals That Taste Great$18.66
- The 30-Day Vegan Challenge (New Edition): Over 100 Delicious, Nutritious Plant-Based Recipes and Meal Ideas for Eating Healthfully and Compassionately -- The Ultimate Guide and Cookbook$22.95