I usually start my day with a green smoothie. Drinking green smoothies is the easiest and tastiest way to get in a ton of nutrition which doesn’t need much of your time to make too. The variations are countless.
If you haven’t heard about it then check out the 10 reasons to add chia to your diet, especially if you are a vegetarian.
Vegan Mango Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Makes|
|05 Mins||01 Mins||2 Servings|
- 1 cup fresh or frozen chopped mangoes
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 cups almond or rice milk
- 1 cup baby spinach (loosely packed)
- I use my Vitamix to blend it all and it just takes about 30-40 seconds. If you are using a regular blender then you would need to add about 1/2-3/4th cup of milk, blend everything into a smooth mixture and then add the remaining milk. Don’t forget to blend in ice cubes if you are not using frozen fruits.