I came across this recipe in Recipezaar when I was searching for mango recipes for this month's Weekend Breakfast Blogging - May Mango Madness hosted by Arundati, originally started by Nandita. In spite of the good reviews, I was not sure if we would like the combination of these two fruits, so I scaled down the measurements. But to my surprise it tasted very good.
Raspberry Mango Smoothie Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Makes|
|05 Mins||05 Mins||2 Servings|
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Or Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Or Frozen Maongo Chunks
- 1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt/Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 Cups Milk
- As Per Your Taste Honey/Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence (If You Are Using Plain Yogurt)
- In a blender add the fruits, yogurt, honey and 1 cup of milk and blend it smooth. If your using fresh fruits you can also add few ice cubes during this stage. I used frozen fruits, so I thawed them at room temperature just for 5 minutes and blended it.
- Now add the remaining milk or as much as required to get the desired consistency.
This also goes to my dear friend Dee's AFAM - Raspberry event.