Eggless Cake/Cupcake Recipes

Here is the list of eggless cake and cupcake recipes that I tried and came out good. All these recipes have step-by-step procedure with pictures.

chocolate cake recipes

More new eggless cake recipes will be added to this page on a periodic basis.

Like these recipes?

Share with your friends!

110 Responses to “Eggless Cake/Cupcake Recipes”

1. arundati says:

this is a great resource!! thanks for sharing this….

2. rupa says:

since you already baked so many goodies can you help me out with some basic information…. I am a novice at baking…but am extremely interested in it… I am planning to buy an oven …can you suggest me something? which to buy? so that I can bake all these goodies :)

3. Madhuram says:

Arundati, Rupa I’m really happy that you guys like this idea.

Rupa I’m also new to baking. Since we get the oven here with the apartment, I really don’t have any idea about buying it. Sorry that I cannot help you with this one.

4. sunshinemom says:

Wow this is really nice, Madhuram. Thanks so much :smile:

5. mila says:

hello
    i really enjoyed this site, its really helpful.
    my husband is a vegetarian and i am always looking for new recipes to try out. its my first time here, and i have found a whole treasure-chest full of very nice recipes. Thanks a ton.
    Mila

6. mila says:

hey, its me again. do you have any eggless cake recipes that can be microwaved? thanks

7. Madhuram says:

@mila: Thank you very much Mila. I’m very glad that you like my blog. I have not prepared cakes using microwave oven. Anyhow I’ll give you a link where you can find microwave cakes, but I’m not sure if they all are eggless. Please check it out.

8. Geetika says:

hi madhu
    i recently made pineapple pudding cake.the cake itself tasted bitter. can u tell me wats the reason for that?